Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions for using the internet shop http://www.plovdiv-klimatici.com
1. The acceptance of the general terms and conditions by visitors and users of the e-shop http://www.plovdiv-klimatici.com is a mandatory condition for the conclusion of a contract for the purchase and sale of goods and / or services by the Supplier.
I. The acceptance of the general terms and conditions by visitors and users of the e-shop http://www.plovdiv-klimatici.com is declared by ticking the field "I became aware and accepted the general terms and conditions at http://www.plovdiv-klimatici.com
1. Sign up at an online store http://www.plovdiv-klimatici.com
2. Registration of the supplier's e-shop is optional.
3. Users of the e-shop http://www.plovdiv-klimatici.com may enter into a contract for purchase and / or delivery and with the status "Visitor".
4. In the registration form for creation of an electronic profile it is mandatory to fill out the following information:
Personal information for users physical persons:
• Exact delivery address
• Contact phone
• E-mail address
Consumer Information Legal Entities:
• Company name
• Company data - registered office, BULSTAT, VAT ID number
• Exact delivery address
• Contact phone
• E-mail address
1. The electronic profile is accessed through the username and password selected by the visitor to the site.
I. Protection of personal data
1. All personal data received by the Provider during the registration process and / or the conclusion of a purchase and / or delivery contract will be used solely for the fulfillment of the objectives set out in the contract, namely the performance of the contract and the A link to the Site User in case of difficulties in the execution of the order.
2. The Provider ensures that he / she does not provide the personal data obtained to third parties in the process of registration on the Site and / or upon the conclusion of the Purchase and / or Delivery Agreement, unless required by a competent State Authority within its Legal powers.
3. Any user registration may be closed after a written statement of the user by e-mail: email@example.com
1. Online shop http://www.plovdiv-klimatici.com takes orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. The Contractor accepts orders from both registered users and Visitors without a personal profile.
3. Users choose the desired product (s) and add them in the Consumer basket. The quantities of products as well as the products themselves can be changed / deleted from the basket and replaced with others before the final order is confirmed.
4. When the final order is confirmed and the payment method is selected, the user is obliged to pay the price thereof.
I. Conclusion of contract, prices and methods of payment
1. A purchase contract is deemed to have been concluded upon confirmation of the final order by the User at the Supplier's website, for which the User receives a confirmation of the e-mail specified by him / her upon registration or when creating the order as Site Visitor.
2. The final price of the order or the final amount payable under the purchase and / or delivery contract is the sum of the prices of all the products ordered, including a delivery price free of charge for e-shop customers http: // www .plovdiv-klimatici.com, unless the product is mentioned otherwise.
3. All prices of the goods in the e-shop http://www.plovdiv-klimatici.com are in Bulgarian levs with VAT included unless the user has chosen another currency from the options in the original settings.
4. The prices quoted can not be changed from the time of the final order confirmation to the time of delivery to the consumer.
There are two ways of payment that are proven to be the most secure:
1. Bank transfer
Payment of the due price of the goods is done in advance by bank transfer after issuing a proforma invoice serving as a basis for the transfer. After completing the order with this payment method, you will receive a pro forma invoice for the e-mail you provided.
With cash on delivery
The consumer pays the ordered goods in cash at the place of receipt. The delivery is made by a courier company selected at the discretion of the supplier, depending on the number of items, the total weight or delivery address.
Items ordered from an online store
1. http://www.plovdiv-klimatici.com are received at the indicated address by the User in the order from a freight forwarder free of charge on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
2. When selecting service delivery and installation of air-conditioning equipment, the same is supplied free of charge to the User's address on the day of installation.
3. The delivery time may vary depending on the location, mode of payment, type, number and weight of the goods or the instant availability
4. In the event of delay of delivery, the Supplier is obliged to notify the User by telephone or in writing at the e-mail address specified in the order.
5. A registered order may be obtained from the User who has requested it or from a person authorized by him / her stated in the order.
I. Claims, denial of order and return of goods
1. The consumer has the right to make a claim in the following cases:
1. In case of non-compliance with the contract of sale;
2. Under a condition included in the warranty.
2. The User has the right to refuse a written order by informing the Provider in writing.
1. In the event that the User renounces an order before the same is delivered to the address indicated by him and has previously paid an advance amount or final price, the Supplier is obliged within 30 days to refund the amount of the User.
3. The consumer has the right to return the received product within 7 days from the date of receipt in case it is preserved in the following form: in its original packaging, unused and undamaged, by informing the Provider in writing about this by e-mail : Heveia@abv.bg
1. The return of the goods by the User takes place at his expense to the supplier's address.
2. Upon receipt of the returned goods and the determination that the above conditions for its kind are met, the Supplier shall be obliged to refund the amount paid by the User within 30 days. Otherwise, the Provider has the right to refuse the refund to the User.
I. Amendment of the General Conditions
1. These General Terms and Conditions may only be modified by the Provider and must be published on http://www.plovdiv-klimatici.com